Special Event / Shower Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the $25 or $100 rental fee apply towards my $300 minimum?
No, the fee is simply space rental. The $300 minimum is met via the food and wine consumed at the event.
2. Am I allowed to bring in outside food for showers / large parties?
Yes you are welcome to bring in food and dessert options. Our only rules are no heating elements (crock pots, etc..) and all food must come pre prepared and ready to be put out as is. We do not offer a prep area for food.
3. What types of beverages besides wine can I bring in for my party?
We provide carafes of water. If you would like additional beverages (lemonade, ice tea, bottled water) you may bring this in.
4. How much time am I given for a shower / large party?
We allot 3 hours for showers – which includes set up and clean up. Additional time is $25/hour. The Meza team member will assist with clean up – you simply need to take care of packing up your décor and food.
5. What if I am shy of the $300 minimum?
You can meet the minimum by purchasing wine to take home.
6. Do I need to pre order food if I want some of the Meza Cheese Boards for my party?
Pre ordering is ideal so that we can have everything ready to go as soon as you get there! However we can always add additional food items during the party. To pre order, reference the menu on the website here: https://www.mezawineshop.com/new-gallery-2/
And e mail your order to :firstname.lastname@example.org
7. If my party is during Meza’s business hours, will we still have privacy?
The shop is one wide open space – however most showers are early enough on a Saturday that we are not super busy at that time. Should customers come in, we try to get them in and out quickly and keep things separate from your party.